Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Visual Treat (Fall Out Boy - Beat It)

I LOVE Fall Out Boy and Michael Jackson. I can't get enough of this video. Its just really funny. I also believe they did a commendable job at covering Beat It. It makes me want to get up and Dance! I love watching Patricks expression when walking by the crazies. This is because its the same look just gives when he says, "alright" and "oook."

Fall Out Boy is also in my top 16 bands even though I think Pete Wentz is a tool.

This is my top 16 (in no particular order except Brand New)
Brand New
Blink 182
Taking Back Sunday
Foo Fighters
Jimmy Eat World
Senses Fail
AFI
Coheed and Cambria
Fall Out Boy
The Get Up Kids
No Doubt
The Killers
Saves the Day
The Beatles
Something Corporate
Straylight Run

3 comments:

LinnieBell said...

Hey!! This whole having-two-blogs-thing is throwing me off!! I don't know which one to comment on now! I'll just leave comments on both! :)

Thanks for the birthday note! It was a fun birthday!!

We just got our tickets for CHICAGO!! I'm waaay excited!! I guess I'm excited because I'll be home for a week after the show, too, but I'm excited to go to Chicago! I think we need to play this time!!

Hilary said...

Boooo...your video isn't working!

Carrie said...

Ha Ha- I agree that Pete Wentz is a tool, even though I don't know too much about him. My sis. in law just made his new line of clothing with him for Nordstrom BP- she's in the DVD they have out a ton, it's pretty fun to see her. She is so cute.
Also, my sister and my aunt love Rusty Pickle! They just had so many wonderful things to say when I asked them about it. And they are huge scrappers. Way to go Natalie!