Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reason 2


Here it is: I have a thing for really awesome fonts. I especially love hand drawn fonts. I recently purchased Hand Job: A Catalog of Type. Its a book all about hand drawn type and it is awesome. 

I have been looking at it constantly because its so inspirational. When i was little I had one of those learn to draw books. However it was secretly a book for pre- designers. The reason why? In the back there was a section of fonts on graph paper! I LOVED this section. I would always be drawing out the type. I really liked to copy the illuminated script type fonts. They were so ornate and pretty to me. I was also a fan of script fonts. I am still to this day loving script fonts. 

So Reason 2: I love Fonts. Always have always will. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great thing to share
dental implants