Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Amazing Activity Book


This is the coolest activity book EVER made. I'm not even kidding. Its also completely nerdy. You would have to be a designer to think it is rad. Veer is so great. I got it in the mail on Saturday and I haven't put it down in my spare time. My favorite parts of it are, picking the correct font, matching a color swatch to their correct CMYK match, matching the shadow to the picture, matching the correct Photoshop filter and everything else. Its so cool!

I was really glad I had it yesterday. I was at the press all day doing press checks for all of my new lines(yes I'm excited about that!). The book kept me occupied. It even has Sud0ku and I'm pretty sure I spent a few hours on one game. I'm really not good with numbers beyond measuring. I felt very designerish yesterday with my book and doing press checks.

Any day now I'll post some images from my new lines! I have been working really hard on them and can't wait for the (scrapbooking) world to see them starting Friday at CHA. I can't wait for peoples reactions and responses. That is the one reason why I wish I was going to the show this week. But ill have to hear from my fellow coworkers on how it went. I get to work on the new website while everyone is at the show. It will be nice to have a drama free couple of days. 

I love design!

No comments: