Thursday, July 17, 2008

My New Lines

To see all of my cute new lines click HERE, it will take you to the Rusty Pickle Chef Blog. Ok then click on the link that will allow you to download the Catalog. Please download the catalog. The images on their post really don't do the lines justice. Plus you can see all of my other embellishments which go along with the lines. I created all of the lines except Candy Land.  

I am seriously so excited about this! A year ago I was graduating (almost to the day) and had NO idea where Graphic Design would take me. I wasn't sure if I would even be hired. School makes you think that your work sucks and that you will never be good enough most of the time. I now realize it was a good thing that "nothing was ever good enough." It pushed me to work harder and do great work. I never thought I would have my dream job 6 months after graduating. AND have people purchase the products I make and really love them and be excited about it. Dream come true. 

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love it! you are so good. it looks like you have such a fun job. i really like your halloween one–the witches are adorable. and your winged skulls are hard core man.

nice work. way better than candy land shh!